Yoga Class Terms and Conditions of Use
The information and exercises provided within this website are to be used at your own discretion and under professional guidance. They are not offered as a replacement or substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone, and making use of this or any other exercise program may result in injury. If you believe that you may suffer from a physical or emotional impairment, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from a licensed healthcare professional before embarking on this or any other wellness program.
Our goal is to complement medical care by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit. Best results are obtained by exercising common sense and body awareness in the practice of Yoga and Meditation. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. Supplement your practice with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
The full liability waiver can be accessed with the link below. You will be required to electronically sign a waiver prior to attending any courses online or in-person.
Special Note for Women
Pregnant women should not practice any twists or abdominal tightening poses, and should consult with their doctor before beginning any exercise or yoga program. During their Moon Cycle, women should not practice inverted poses, back bends or exercises involving vigorous movements.
Melinda VanKirk, LLC, and its principals, producers, participants, distributors and other servants disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any information or exercises contained in or demonstrated on or via this website, or found in any of our products, or from the adoption of any instruction or advice expressed therein.
All persons entering into and/or making use of this website agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, which cover these and many other related issues.
Living Inspiration Tribe
Customers Terms & Conditions
Course Registration Policy
- Selection of a payment plan and the first payment is required to secure your spot, price, and bonuses for the selected course. This payment is not refundable.
- For Living Inspiration Tribe members, once your first payment is made, you will be added to the course hub, and receive the book and other course materials. You will be able to start in the next quarter of the Living Inspiration Tribe.
- The first payment is due up-front to secure your spot.
- All payment plans are set-up with the individual – on either autopayment or to be billed monthly.
- Payments are accepted through credit card, Venmo, Zelle, or bank transfer.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is given access to a course.
- Refund for fees paid on a course will be given if cancellation is requested – BEFORE course access is given.
- Deposits are NOT refundable.
- In rare situations, such as job loss, or change in family status, a deferral may be granted to delay your course start date and pause your payment plan.
- Deferring your course start date is allowed only once.
- To request a deferral, please email Melinda VanKirk at email@example.com explaining the details of your situation.
- Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the next course start date.
- No further deferrals will be granted.
Our policy on cancellations and returns is strict because you are given access to valuable content as soon as you are entered into our course hub.
Course content is non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion.
Events Policy (Events, Meetups, and Live Workshops)
- Event and workshop registrations may be cancelled 30 days before the event start date.
- A refund will be given if you cancel at least 30 days prior to the event.
- If you can find someone to purchase your ticket (by 2-weeks before the event) you will get a full refund less a 10% transaction fee.
Testimonials, Stories and FB Live Sessions
Live Sessions with Melinda VanKirk take place on Zoom. While using the platform the user must comply with Zoom policies. Melinda VanKirk Wellness records and stores all live sessions. By attending the live sessions, you agree for your voice and video to be recorded and stored by Melinda VanKirk Wellness. You also agree to have the recording published in the course hub, and promoted in our private Facebook Groups to course members. Melinda VanKirk Wellness will not share this material with third parties. Melinda VanKirk Wellness will ask for your consent before sharing any recording outside of the course members’ community.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
This policy complies to the US law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European residents.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms of this agreement. Keep in mind that your use of products, software, and services of Melinda VanKirk Wellness (and including all branches of our company) including this website (referred to collectively as the “Services”), will be deemed acceptance of this agreement, including any updates to these terms.
- Your use of the Services is subject to this legal agreement between you and Melinda VanKirk, LLC. Any products, software, and services provided to you under a separate written agreement are not subject to this agreement.
Subscribing via Melinda VanKirk Wellness Services
- Access to the Services is determined at our sole discretion. If your access is disabled, you will be advised of this when attempting to access the Services.
- This website and the services you have access to are the property of Melinda VanKirk, LLC. All rights reserved. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The display of third-party trademarks should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between Melinda VanKirk Wellness and the owner of the trademark(s), or to imply that Melinda VanKirk Wellness endorses the goods, services, or business of the owner of the trademark(s).
- The entire content of the website is copyrighted by Melinda VanKirk, LLC. Use of these trademarks and of the images and content on this website or prohibited unless otherwise authorized in writing by Melinda VanKirk, LLC.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This website is Melinda VanKirk, LLC property, and all Services displayed or otherwise accessible through the website are owned by Melinda VanKirk, LLC and protected under applicable the United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement with Melinda VanKirk, LLC, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, license, resell, or create any derivative works from the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you will not remove, obscure, or alter any notices (including copyright and trademark notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
- The Services may contain information that is designated confidential by Melinda VanKirk, LLC, and you agree not to disclose this information without Melinda VanKirk, LLC’s prior written consent.
- You agree that you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, or logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such trademark(s).
- The materials provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Any of the information available on this site is meant to strengthen your common sense and not a substitute for it. It is also not a substitute for the advice of your doctor, lawyer, accountant, or any of your advisors, personal or professional.
Rights and Permissions
- If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of Melinda VanKirk Wellness copyrighted materials, for example, graphics, audio, or tools or materials, please submit your detailed request in writing to email@example.com
- Please be sure to include any surrounding copy or text to the material.
- Requests can be mailed to:
4090 Schirtzinger Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026